301. A man sells two articles for Rs.3600 each and he gains 30% on the first and loses 30% on the next. Find his total gain or loss?
A. 9% loss
302. A man buys two articles for Rs.1980 each and he gains 10% on the first and loses 10% on the next. Find his total gain or loss percent?
A. 1% gain
B. 1% loss
C. 10% loss
D. no gain or no loss
303. A reduction of 20% in the price of salt enables a lady to obtain 10 kgs more for Rs.100, find the original price per kg?
A. 2 3/2
B. 2 2/3
304. A reduction of 25% in the price of oil enables a house wife to obtain 5kgs more for Rs.800, what is the reduced price for kg?
305. A reduction of 40% in the price of bananas would enable a man to obtain 64 more for Rs.40, what is reduced price per dozen?
306. A man purchases 8 pens for Rs.9 and sells 9 pens for Rs.8, how much profit or loss does he make?
A. 20.98% profit
B. 20.98% loss
C. 20.89% profit
D. 20.89% loss
307. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a false weight and gains 25%. Find his false weight age?
A. 700 gms
B. 750 gms
C. 800 gms
D. 850 gms
308. Ramees professes to sell his goods at the cost price but he made use of 900 grms instead of a kg, what is the gain percent?
B. 11 2/9%
C. 11 1/9%
309. A dishonest dealer professes to sell goods at the cost price but uses a weight of 800 grams per kg, what is his percent?
310. A tradesman by means of his false balance defrauds to the extent of 20%? in buying goods as well as by selling the goods. What percent does he gain on his outlay?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.