341. The average temperature for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was 48 degrees and for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday was 46 degrees. If the temperature on Monday was 42 degrees. Find the temperature on Friday?
A. 40 degrees
B. 38 degrees
C. 36 degrees
D. 34 degrees
342. A man purchased 3 blankets @ Rs.100 each, 5 blankets @ Rs.150 each and two blankets at a certain rate which is now slipped off from his memory. But he remembers that the average price of the blankets was Rs.150. Find the unknown rate of two blankets?
343. A building contractor employs 20 male, 15 female and 5 child workers. To a male worker he pays Rs.25 per day, to a female worker Rs.20 per day and a child worker Rs.8 per day. The average wage per day paid by the contractor is__________?
344. Visitors to show were charged Rs.15 each on the first day. Rs.7.50 on the second day, Rs.2.50 on the third day and total attendance on the three days were in ratio 2:5:13 respectively. The average charge per person for the whole show is___________?
345. In a hostel there were 100 students. To accommodate 20 more students the average is decreased by rupees 5. But total expenditure increased by Rs.400. Find the total expenditure of the hostel now?
346. A batsman in his 17th innings makes a score of 85 and their by increasing his average by 3. What is his average after the 17th innings?
347. The average age of a husband and a wife is 23 years when they were married five years ago but now the average age of the husband, wife and child is 20 years(the child was born during the interval). What is the present age of the child?
A. 1 year
B. 2 years
C. 3 years
D. 4 years
348. The average age of M boys is ‘b’ years and of ‘n’ girls ‘c’ years. The average age of all together is_________?
A. (mb – nc)/ (m + n) years
B. (mb + nc)/ (m – n) years
C. (mb + nc)/ (m + n) years
D. (mb – nc)/ (m – n) years
349. A team of eight entered for a shooting competition. The best marks man scored 85 points. If he had scored 92 points, the average scores for. The team would have been 84. How many points altogether did the team score?
350. The average age 9 members of a committee are the same as it was 2 years ago, because an old number has been replaced by a younger number. Find how much younger is the new member than the old number?
A. 7 years
B. 11 years
C. 18 years
D. 27 years