171. A, B and C are entered into a partnership. A invested Rs.6500 for 6 months, B invested Rs.8400 for 5 months and C invested for Rs.10000 for 3 months. A is a working partner and gets 5% of the total profit for the same. Find the share of C in a total profit of Rs.7400.
172. A, B and C are partners in a business. Their capitals are respectively, Rs.5000, Rs.6000 and Rs.4000. A gets 30% of the total profit for managing the business. The remaining profit is divided among three in the ratio of their capitals. In the end of the year, the profit of A is Rs.200 more than the sum of the profits of B and C. Find the total profit.
173. If 6 (A’s capital) = 8 (B’s capital) = 10 (C’s capital). Then the ratio of their capitals is:
174. A, B, C together started a business. A invested Rs.6000 for 5 months B invested Rs.3600 for 6 months and C Rs.7500 for 3 months. If they get a total profit of Rs.7410. Find the share of A?
175. A starts business with a capital of Rs.1200 B and C join with some investments after 3 and 6 months respectively. If the end of a year, the profit is divided in the ratio 2:3:5 respectively. What is B’s investment in the business?
176. A and B began business with Rs.3000 and Rs.4000 after 8 months, A withdraws Rs.1000 and B advances Rs.1000 more. At the end of the year, their profits amounted to Rs.630 find the share of A.
177. A and B enter into partnership with capital as 7:9. At the end of 8 months, A withdraws. If they receive the profits in the ratio of 8:9 find how long B’s capital was used?
A. 6 months
B. 8 months
C. 10 months
D. 7 months
178. A and B entered into a partnership investing Rs.25000 and Rs.30000 respectively. After 4 months C also joined the business with an investment of Rs.35000. What is the share of C in an annual profit of Rs.47000?
179. A, B, C and D enter into partnership. A subscribes 1/3 of the capital B 1/4, C 1/5 and D the rest. How much share did A get in a profit of Rs.2460?
180. John started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Daniel joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 1,05,000 and Jerry joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among John, Daniel and Jerry respectively, 3 years after John started the business?
D. Cannot be determined