Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. This Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
11. In a hostel mess there is enough food provisions for 1200 boarders for a month. After 15 days half of them leave due to vacations. How long will the food provisions now last?
A. 20 days
B. 30 days
C. 35 days
D. 50 days
12. Certain quantity of food is sufficient for certain number of men for 13 days. After 1 day 2/5 of them desert how long will the food now last?
A. 20 days
B. 25 days
C. 18 days
D. 16 days
13. A group of people has provisions for 29 days for 24 men. If after 4 days 1/6 of them desert then food will last for?
A. 25 days
B. 28 days
C. 30 days
D. 32 days
14. In a fort the food was sufficient for two months. After half a month
A. 1.5 months
B. 40 days
C. 2 months
D. 50 days
15. 15 cattle can graze a field in 20 days 20 cattle can graze 3 such field in how many days?
16. 5kg food is consumed by 50 chickens in 2 days. 60 chickens will consume how much food in 6 days.
A. 2 kg
B. 6 kg
C. 15 kg
D. 18 kg
17.At any army camp the provisions were stored for 40 days but ten days after the no. of soldiers become double. Now the food lasts for x days. What is x?
18. A family of 12 people had enough provision for 15 days. But 3 guests came for 2 days. How long the provisions will last for?
19. At an inn there are provisions sufficient for 20 days for 40 people. At the end of every 10 days 5 people leave off. How many days the provision will be sufficient for new?
20. A garrison has provision for 30 days for certain men. If 2/3 of them do not attend the mess then the food will last for?
A. 50 days
B. 90 days
C. 65 days
D. 55 days