Mathematics Mcqs – Maths Mcqs are considered an important part of every test. Maths MCQs section will help you get good marks in different tests i.e NTS, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, etc. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations. Mathematics Mcqs include basic mathematics mcqs, algebra mcqs, quantitative MCQs with solution, basic arithmetic mcqs, geometry mcqs, ratio and proportion mcqs, probability mcqs, pipes and cisterns mcqs, percentage mcqs, Average, Percentage, Problem on Ages mcqs, Time and Distance mcqs, HCF and LCM mcqs, Logarithms mcqs, Discount mcqs, Interestmcqs, Decimal Fraction mcqs and other.
S.NO Maths Mcqs S.NO Maths Mcqs 1 Basic Maths Mcqs 17 Arithmetic Mcqs 2 Average Mcqs 18 Boats and Streams 3 Compound Interest 19 Areas 4 Height and Distance Mcqs 20 Discount Mcqs 5 Men Food Mcqs 21 interest Mcqs 6 Mixtures and Allegations 22 Mensuration 7 Partnership 23 Odd Man Out Series Mcqs 8 Pipes and Cisterns 24 Volumes 9 Permutations and Combinations 25 Probability 10 Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F 26 Problems on Numbers 11 Profit and Loss Mcqs 27 Quadratic Equations 12 Races and Games 28 Ratio and Proportion 13 Simple Equations 29 Simplification and Approximation 14 Stocks and Shares Mcqs 30 Time & Distance Mcqs 15 Time and Work Mcqs 31 Volume and Surface Area Mcqs 16 Percentage Mcqs
131. Ameen started a business investing Rs. 70,000. Rahim joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 1,05,000 and sameer joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Ameen, Rahim and Sameer respectively, 3 years after Ameen started the business?
D. Cannot be determined
E. None of these
132. A and B started business in partnership investing Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 15,000 respectively. After six months, C joined them with Rs. 20,000. What will be B’s share in the total profit of Rs. 25,000 earned at the end of 2 years from the starting of the business?
A. Rs. 7500
B. Rs. 9000
C. Rs. 9500
D. Rs. 10,000
E. None of these
133. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
134 . A, B and C enter into a partnership. They invest Rs. 40,000, Rs. 80,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 respectively. At the end of the first year, B withdraws Rs. 40,000, while at the end of the second year, C withdraws Rs. 80,000. In what ratio will the profit be shared at the end of 3 years?
A. 2 : 3 : 4
B. 3 : 2 : 4
C. 3: 2 : 1
D. 3: 4 : 7
135. A began a business with Rs. 85,000. He was joined afterwards by B with Rs. 42,500. For how much period does B join, if the profits at the end of the year are divided in the ratio of 3 : 1?
A. 4 months
B. 5 months
C. 6 months
D. 8 months
136. A, B and C enter into a partnership. They invest Rs. 40,000, Rs. 80,000 and Rs. 1,20,000 respectively. At the end of the first year, B withdraws Rs. 40,000, while at the end of the second year, C withdraws Rs. 80,000. IN what ratio will the profit be shared at the end of 3 years?
D. None of these
137. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
138. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
139. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
140. Find the one which does not belong to that group ?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.