191. A, B and C invested Rs.6300, Rs.4200 and Rs.10500 respectively, in a partnership business. Find the share of A in profit of Rs.12100 after a year?
192. The cost price of an article is 64% of the marked price. Calculate the gain percent after allowing a discount of 12%.
A. 37.5 %
B. 38.5 %
C. 42 %
D. 27.5 %
193. A trader marked the selling price of an article at 10% above the cost price. At the time of selling, he allows certain discount and suffers a loss of 1%. He allowed a discount of :
A. 10 %
B. 10.5 %
C. 11 %
D. 12.5 %
194. A trader mixes 26 kg of rice at Rs. 20 per kg with 30 kg of rice of other variety at Rs. 36 per kg and sells the mixture at Rs. 30 per kg. His profit percent is:
A. No profit, no loss
195. When a plot is sold for Rs. 18,700, the owner loses 15%. At what price must that plot be sold in order to gain 15%?
A. Rs. 21,000
B. Rs. 22,500
C. Rs. 25,300
D. Rs. 25,800
196. On selling 17 balls at Rs. 720, there is a loss equal to the cost price of 5 balls. The cost price of a ball is:________?
A. Rs. 45
B. Rs. 50
C. Rs. 55
D. Rs. 60
197. A dealer marks his goods 20% above cost price. He then allows some discount on it and makes a profit of 8%. The rate of discount is:
198. A cloth merchant has announced 25% rebate in prices. If one needs to have a rebate of Rs. 40. Then how many shirts each costing Rs.32 he should purchase?
199. The difference between a discount of 40% on Rs. 500 and two successive discount of 36% and 4% on the same amount is:________?
B. Rs. 2
C. Rs. 1.93
D. Rs. 7.20
200. Tarun bought a T.V with 20% discount on the labelled price. Had he bought it with 25% discount? He would have saved Rs. 500. At what price did he buy the T.V?
A. Rs. 5000
B. Rs. 10000
C. Rs. 12000
D. Rs. 16000
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.