911. What is the theme of the 2019 World Health Day (WHD)?
A. Depression: Let’s Talk
B. Universal Coverage: Everyone, Everywhere
C. Food Safety
D. Halt the rise: beat diabetes
912. United Nations Security Council called for a ceasefire in ________to prevent all-out fighting for control of Tripoli as the Security Council weighed steps to address the crisis.
913. Name the computer scientist woman who succeeded in combining the first picture of Black hole?
A. Sarah Allen
B. Thelma Estrin
C. Katie Bouman
D. Annie Easley
914. Zoologists have discovered two new bird species in which country? Details of their discovery of the Wakatobi white-eye and the Wangi-wangi white-eye have been published on April 24, 2019 in the Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society.
915. On which date The World Malaria Day was observed across the globe to highlight the need for continued investment and sustained political commitment towards malaria prevention and control?
A. 12 April
B. 15 April
C. 18 April
D. 25 April
916. Where the Second Belt and Road Forum for International Corporation held from 25-27 April 2019?
A. Beijing, China
B. Islamabad, Pakistan
C. Dubai, U. A. E
D. London, U. K
917. Name the country which will revive 2nd major China-linked project?
918. Which county has launched a program “Lose to Win” to help overweight employers?
D. None of these
919. Which country fires short range projectiles on 4 May, 2019?
A. South Korea
C. North Korea
920. The 2019 Cricket World Cup is the ___________ edition of the Cricket World Cup?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.