991. Which of the following became the first country to make entire Haj process digital?
D. Saudi Arabia
992. Which Organisation Publishes “World Economic Outlook”?
A. World Bank
D. World Economic Forum
993. Which city has been selected as the world’s leading sports tourism destination at the 26th edition of the World Travel Award?
A. Abu Dhabi
994. Where is Stade Roland Garros Grand Slam of Tennis held?
C. New York
995. Typhoon Kammuri has recently hits which of the following countries?
B. South Korea
996. Which country got top position in South Asian Games 2019 with 312 total medals and 174 Gold Medals?
997. Which country’s air force transport plane carrying 38 people have lost on 9 Dec,2019 in Antarctica?
998. George Laurer passed away recently at the age of 94. He was known to have invented the following feature ?
A. Credit Cardb
B. Card reader
C. Bar code
D. None of these
999. Aleem Dar set the record of most tests by standing in his _____ Test match as an on-field umpire?
1000. Who recently set record of most Tests as an on-field umpire?
A. Aleem Dar
B. Steve Bucknor
C. Nigel Llong
D. Chris Gaffaney
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.