661. Which country is selected as the host of the World Economic Forum 2021 annual meeting?
662. Highest score 89 runs by a wicketkeeper in a successful run-chase in a T20 match made by
A. M.S Dhoni
B. Brendon McCullum
C. Tim Seifert
D. Mohammed Rizwan
663. Which nation has been banned in December 2020 from using its name, flag and anthem at the Olympics, World Championships or any major tournament for the next two years?
B. South Korea
664. Which city will be hosting the 2030 Asian Games?
665. Which nation has been witnessing protests from the members of San Isidro Movement?
666. Recently Which of the following country has discovered a major gold deposit holding an estimated 3.5 million ounces (99 tons) of the precious metal valued at around $6 billion?
667. After Taftan, Gwadar _______ is the second international border crossing point between Iran and Pakistan ,has recently inaugurated by defense minister in production ,Ms Zubaida Jalal , on 19 December 2020.
668. Which of the following country will host Fourth “Street Child Football World Cup” in 2022?
669. 4th Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) Summit 2020 was virtually hosted by:
D. None of these
670. Greg Barclay was elected as the new independent chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC), belongs to which country?
B. New Zealand
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.