51. The Nobel Peace Prize 2020 is awarded to
(A) United Nations
(B) European Union
(D) World Food Program
52 . The US president-elect Joe Biden has also served as
(A) vice president
(B) defense secretary
(C) CIA director
(D) speaker US house of representatives
53. In December 2020, it was noted that Pfizer vaccine may not be suitable for people who are prone to
(A) catching flu
(B) high blood pressure
(C) serious allergic reactions
54. Pfizer which recently produces Covid-19 vaccine is a/an _____ pharmaceutical company.
55. Which country on 19 July 2020 launched its first mission to Mars?
56. Currently, about how much world’s goods trade (by volume) is carried on ships?
57. According to Pfizer pharmaceutical company, their Covid-19 vaccine has ______ effective rate.
58. “Line of Actual Control (LAC)” is a disputed border-line between
(A) China and India
(B) China and Pakistan
(C) India and Pakistan
(D) China, India, and Nepal
59. Which country on 24 June 2020 suspended visas including High-skilled tech workers visas for foreign workers?
(C) United States
(D) United Kingdom
60. After two years with 2280 deaths, Ebola was finally declared “Over” on 25 June 2020 in
(D) DR Congo