891. What party is in power in India?
A. Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
B. Indian National Congress (INC)
C. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
D. Telugu Desam Party (TDP)
892. In which city Malala Yousafzai’s biopic Gul Makai will getting a special screening organised by the United Nations on January 25?
A. New York
893. The________Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum took place in Davos from 22 to 25 January 2019?
894. Which country released coin commemorating annexation of Crimea?
895. Which country unveils chatty robots for 2020 Olympics?
896. Name the Dutchman who completed the longest world journey by travelling the electric car.
A. Kristan MacLean
B. Johan jolt
C. wieber wakker
D. None of thes
897. When American president Donald trump out india from GSP Scheme?
A. 24 Feb 2019
B. 5 March 2019
C. 4 March 2019
D. 3 March 2019
898. Who led the creation of a new algorithm to produce the first-ever image of a black hole?
A. Prof. Heino Falcke
B. Katie Bouman
C. Margaret Hamilton
D. None of these
899. Which country has decided to launch world’s first national 5G network?
A. South Korea
900. UNESCO World Heritage Site Notre Dame Cathedral where a major fire has engulfed it, is how old?
A. 800 years
B. 750 years
C. 850 years
D. 900 years
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.