921. Which Day was observed on 16, May by UNESCO?
A. Telecommunication Day
B. International day of Light
C. Mother Day
D. None Of these
922. What was the name of Russian Airline crashed on 5, May 2019?
A. Ural Airlines
B. Yakutia Airlines
923. Which Country Airline Crashed on 5 ,May 2019 that killed 41 Passengers?
924. A _______ teenager danced continuously for 126 hours to set a Guinness World Records on “Longest Dancing Marathon by an Individual”
B. Sri Lankan
D. None of These
925. Which Country declares a climate emergency on 1 May 2019?
926. Who is the Current Director-General (DG) of World Trade Organization (WTO)?
A. Pascal Lamy
B. Mike Moore
C. Renato Ruggiero
D. Roberto Azevêdo
927. Which Country has hosted a World Trade Organisation (WTO) Ministerial meeting of developing countries on 13-14 May 2019?
928. The year 2019 marks the _______ anniversary of WTISD ( World Telecommunication and Information Society Day).?
929. Theresa May is the Britain’s _______ female Prime Minister?
930. Which country parliament of Europe is the first to pass a motion labelling the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel as antisemitic?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.