581. Who is the current Director of CIA (Central Intelligence Agency)?
A. David S. Cohen
B. Mike Pompeo
C. Gina Haspel
D. None of the above
582. Which country has recently regained the right to vote in United Nations general assembly?
A. South Sudan
583. Who is current CEO of Google?
A. Larry Page
B. Sundar Pichai
C. Sergey Brin
D. None of these
584. Which country’s army lifted hijab ban for Muslim women?
C. South Africa
585. Which cricket team became the 1st team to reach a Century of T20I Wins?
586. Who becomes the first batsman to score a Double Century in his 100th test mach after breaking Inzamam ul Haq record of 184 runs in his 100th match?
A. Babar Azam
B. Virat Cohli
C. Joe Root
D. Ricky ponting
587. Recently which of the following Country has launched Stardust 1.0, the first rocket to run on biofuel?
588. Trump impeachment case: how many us senators voted in favour of Trump impeachment, held on 10 February, 2021?
589. Which US state became first state to proclaim 5th Feb as “Kashmir-American day” by adopting a resolution ?
590. Which of the following country’s military staged a coup and declared state emergency for one year?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.