801. US space agency NASA is developing ‘X-59’. what is this?
A. A prototype of house to built on Mar
B. Space plane faster than speed of sound
C. A Lander for landing on the South Pole of the Moon
D. Spacecraft to explore the interteller world
802. Which animal species has been most adversely impacted by Australia’s wildfire?
D. Polar Bear
803. Qassim Soleimani ,who was killed in the US airstrike was the Military Commander of which country?
804. Who has become the seventh batsman in the world to hit 6 sixes in an over?
A. Leo Carter
B. John Morrison
C. Berry Headly
D. Geoff Howarth
805. Who is the current President of Guinea Bissau?
A. Alpha Condé
B. Ahmed Sékou Touré
C. Lansana Conté
D. Umaro Cissoko
806. In sustainable Development Goals Gender Index 2019 which country Ranked First?
807. What is the name of FIFA Vice president Arrested Recently?
A. Zubair Hayat
B. Ahmad Ahmad
C. Zakir Khan
D. Qazi Mohib
808. Which Country decided to ban Single-Use plastics from 2021?
809. Which Indian Cricketer announced Retirement Recently in June 2019?
A. Kapil Sharma
B. Muhammad Kaif
C. Zaheer Khan
D. Yuraj Singh
810. Which country will host G20 summit in 2020?
D. Saudi Arabia
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.