881. Achieving results, making the right decisions, and successfully carrying them out to achieve an organization’s goals refer to:
882. What is the best term to describe the process of attempting to influence other people to attain the organization’s objectives?
883. Which of the following early advocates of organizational behavior was concerned about deplorable working conditions?
A. Robert Owens
B. Hugo Munsterberg
C. Mary Parker Follett
D. Chester Barnard
884. The management function that specifies goals to be achieved and deciding in advance the appropriate actions to achieve those goals is:
885. Which viewpoint emphasizes finding ways to manage work more efficiently?
886. Plant managers come under which of following management levels?
A. First-line managers
B. Non-managerial employees
C. Middle managers
D. Top managers
887. A(n) __________ represents what you give up as a result of making an alternative decision.
A. purchase price
B. financing cost
C. opportunity cost
D. liquidity need
888. When selecting the financial plan that will best enable you to achieve your goals, you
A. may choose a different financial plan than an individual in the same financial position
B. should choose the same financial plan as an individual in the same financial position and with the same financial goals.
C. do not need to conduct an analysis of the alternative solutions that are available.
D. None of the above
889. Which of the following is true regarding the revision of your financial plan?
A. You need to revise the plan even if your financial condition is unchanged.
B. Financial plans need not be revised to reflect changes in your financial position or your goals.
C. Your financial goals may have to be reduced if you are unable to maintain the plan for achieving a particular level of wealth
D. You need to revise the plan to make it more realistic even if you are able and willing to follow the plan that you developed.
890. Which of the following probably would not be asked when considering your financial position?
A. What is your net worth?
B. What are your intermediate-term financial goals?
C. What is the value of your investments?
D. How much money do you have in savings?