331. General journal is a book of _______ entries?
332. The process of recording transactions in different journals is called_________?
B. Entry making
333. Every business transaction affects at least ________ accounts?
334. Discount allowed is a kind of deduction from_____________?
A. Account payable
B. Account receivable
C. Cash account
D. Discount account
335. The other name of journal is____________?
B. T account
C. Day book
D. Cash book
336. A journal entry in which two or more account is debited or credited is referred as____________?
A. Journal entry
B. Multi entry
C. Additional entry
D. Compound entry
337. he term 2/10-n/30 implies that ______ % discount will be given if the payment is made within days or full amount is receivable within 30 days?
338. Goods returned by customer should be debited to which of the following accounts?
A. Sales income account
B. Sales account
C. Return inward account
D. Expenses account
339. Discount allowed is___________?
A. Expense of business
B. Income of business
C. Loss of business
D. Abnormal loss of business
340. _________ is the evidence that a transaction took place?
A. Source documents
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.