791. The danger Level can be calculated?
A. Average consumption x Lead time to get urgent supplies
B. Normal consumption x Lead time to get urgent supplies
C. Maximum consumption x Lead time to get urgent supplies
D. Minimum consumption x Lead time to get urgent supplies
792. Which of the following is sales force payroll incentive?
B. Shift allowance
C. Over time payment
793. Factory Over head cost includes
A. Factory Rent
B. Property Tax
C. Salaries of Factory Clerk
D. All of the given
794. Which of the following cannot be used as a base for the determination of overhead absorption rate?
A. Number of units produced
B. Prime cost
C. Conversion cost
D. Discount Allowed
795. Cost of goods sold Rs. 30, 000, opening Inventory Rs. 9, 000, Closing inventory Rs. 7,800.What was the inventory turnover ratio?
A. 3.57 times
B. 3.67 times
C. 3.85 times
D. 5.36 times
796. FOH applied rate of Rs. 5.60 per machine hour. During the year the FOH to Rs.275,000 and 48,000 machine hours were used. Which one of following statement is correct?
A. Overhead was under-applied by Rs.6,200
B. Overhead was over-applied by Rs.6,200
C. Overhead was under-applied by Rs.7,200
D. Overhead was over-applied by Rs.7,200
797. Cost accounting concepts include all of the following EXCEPT:
798. __ are future costs that effect the current management decision.
A. Sunk Cost
B. Standard Cost
C. Relevant Cost
D. Irrelevant Cost
799. Which of the following costs is part of the prime cost for manufacturing company?
A. Cost of transporting raw materials from the suppliers premises
B. Wages of factory workers engaged in machine maintenance
C. Depreciation of truck used for deliveries to customers
D. Cost of indirect production materials
800. The __________ specifies the financial decisions that result from your personal financial planning.
A. personal financial plan
B. personal budget
C. personal finance objective
D. None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.