841. Which ethical approach is guided by what will result in the greatest good for the greatest number of people?
A. Moral-Rights approach
B. Individual approach
C. Utilitarian approach
D. Justice approach
842. Low level management has a complete authority to make decisions in case of:
C. Scalar Chain
843. Which one of the following individuals is most closely associated with scientific management?
A. Frederick Taylor
B. Mary Parker Follett
C. Harold Koontz
D. Max Weber
844. Each subordinate should report to one and only one superior is called:
B. Unity of command
C. Unity of direction
845. When managers give goals to employees, they must always:
A. Use employee-recognition as a reward
B. Provide feedback to the employees
C. Let the employees participate in setting the goals
D. All of the given options
846. The organization that has developed the capacity to continuously learn, adapt, and change is called:
A. Virtual organization
B. Learning organization
C. Traditional organization
D. Bureaucratic organization
847. Your firm’s attorney has which of the following power when giving legal advice?
848. Which of the following is a function of how much decision-making authority is pushed down to lower levels in the organization?
C. Span of control
849. Which of the management tasks is the most important for a supervisory manager?
850. A budget is an example of which of the following plan?
A. Strategic plan
B. Single use plan
C. Informal plan
D. Standing plan
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.