211. _________is the cost of converting raw material into finished products?
A. Prime cost
B. Explicit cost
C. Job order cost
D. Conversion cost
212. Net sales equals, sales minus:
A. Return outwords
B. Return inwards
C. cost of goods sold
D. carriage on sales
213. LIFO stands for__________?
A. Lots in , Few out
B. Link input, Format Output
C. Last input, First Output
D. Last in, First Out
214. Property, Plant and Equipment are conventionally presented in the Balance Sheet at _________?
A. Replacement cost – Accumulated Depreciation
B. Historical cost – Salvage Value
C. Historical cost – Depreciation portion thereof
D. Original cost adjusted for general price-level changes
215. Average Accounting Return is a measure of accounting profit relative to:
A. Book value
B. Intrinsic value
D. Market value
216. Which of the following form of business organization is least regulated?
B. General Partnership
C. Limited Partnership
217. Which of the following statement is considered as the accountant’s snapshot of firm’s accounting value as of a particular date?
A. Income Statement
B. Balance Sheet
C. Cash Flow Statement
D. Retained Earning Statement
218. Period cost include which of the following ?
A. selling Expense
B. Direct labor
C. factory overhead
D. selling Expenses & administrative expenses
219. The compensation paid by the borrower of fund to lender, from the borrower point of the cost of borrowing fund is called?
A. Interest Rate
B. Required rate of return
C. Nominal interest rate
220. An income statement in which each item expressed as percentage of Sale?
A. Balance sheet
B. income statement
C. common size income statement
D. All of the Above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.