861. A situation in which an organization is not implementing valuable strategies that are being implemented by competing organization is called:
A. Competitive disadvantage
B. Distinctive competencies
C. Competitive edge
D. Competitive parity
862. Which of the following term is defined as a business firm’s obligation, beyond that required by law and economics, to pursue long-term goals that are good for society?
A. Social obligation
B. Social responsibility
C. Social screening
D. Values-based management
863. Feed Back of ____ is necessary to improve the quality of the product.
D. All of these
864. Which of the following is the accountability for the achievement of objectives, the use of resources, and the adherence to organizational policy?
865. Which management theory focuses on managing the total organization?
A. Scientific management
B. Administrative management
C. Behavioral management
D. Quantitative management
866. The process of monitoring performance, comparing it with goals and correcting any significant deviations is known as:
867. Mr. A is a Manager on XYZ company; he has a reputation for being an open and honest person and understands how to motivate employees and customers, he said to have good____________ skills.
868. Someone who works with and through other people by coordinating their work activities to accomplish organizational goals is called:
A.A Very intelligent: Individual
B. A Supervisor of Production Work
C. A Manager
D. An operation Supervisor
869. SWOT analysis divides organizational strength into two categories; Common strength and______
A. Strategic imitation
B. Competitive Parity
C. Distinctive Competencies
870. The Continues line if authority that extends from the upper level of management to the lowest levels of the organization is called:
A. Authority line of responsibility
B. Unity of Commerce
C. Responsibility factor
D. Chain of command
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.