781. Weighted average cost per unit is calculated by which of the following formula?
A. Cost of goods issued/number of units issued
B. Total cost/total units
C. Cost of goods manufactured/closing units
D. Cost of goods sold/total units
782. Buyer produced 20,000 units and their total factory cost was Rs. 450,000,other cost like property tax on factory building was Rs. 10,000 included in that cost till year ended the cost of per unit would be:
783. A standard rate is paid to the employee when he completed his job:
A. In time less than the standard
B. In standard time
C. In time more than standard
D. Both in standard time and more than the standard time
784. Store incharge after receiving the material as per the goods received note, places the material at its location and makes an entry in_______ .
A. Bin Card
B. Store Ledger Card
C. Stock Ledger
D. None of these
785. If opening inventory of material is Rs.20,000 and closing inventory is Rs. 40,000.the Average inventory amount will be:
786. A company has calculated that volume variance for a given month was unfavorable. This could have been caused by which of the following factors?
A. The number of rejected units was higher than normal
B. Machine breakdowns were higher than normal
C. Delays were experienced in the issuing of material to production
D. All of the given options
787. PVC Company has ordering quantity 10,000 units. They have storage capacity 20,000 units, the average inventory would be:
788. If, Gross profit = Rs. 40,000 GP Margin = 25% of sales What will be the value of cost of goods sold?
D. Cannot be determined
789. All Indirect cost is charged/record in the head of
A. Prime cost
B. FOH cost
C. Direct labor cost
D. None of these
790. Under/Over applied FOH cost can be adjusted in which of the following:
A. Entire Production
B. Cost of Goods sold
C. Net Profit
D. All of given options
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.