201. The Profit and Loss Account shows the:
A. Financial results of the concern for a period
B. Financial position of the concern on a particular date
C. Financial results of the concern on a particular date
D. Cost of goods sold during the period
202. Which of the following will not appear in Profit and Loss Account of a business?
B. Bad debts
C. Accrued expenses
D. Reserve for discount on Sundry Creditors
203. Which of the following is not a financial statement?
A. Profit and Loss Account
B. Balance Sheet
C. Funds Flow Statement
D. Trial Balance
204. If unexpired insurance appears in the Trial Balance, it should be:
A. Credited to the Profit & Loss Account
B. Debited to the Profit & Loss Account
C. Shown on the liabilities side of the Balance Sheet
D. Shown on the assets side of the Balance Sheet
205. Which of the following are/is not a fixed asset?
C. Fixed deposit in bank
D. Both A. and C. above
206. Which of the following are/is a current asset?
A. Sundry Debtors
C. Prepaid insurance
D. All of A. B. and C. above
207. Tax deducted at source appears in the Balance Sheet
A. On the assets side under current assets
B. On the assets side under loans and advances
C. On the liabilities side under current liabilities
D. On the liabilities side under provisions
208. Which of the following statements is false ? select the false from below options
A. Balance Sheet discloses financial position of the business
B. A person who owes to the business is called Debtor
C. Decrease in the value of the asset could decrease the value of a liability
D. Assets are to be shown in the Balance Sheet at the realizable value
209. The Balance Sheet gives information regarding the____________?
A. Results of operations for a particular period
B. Financial position during a particular period
C. Profit earning capacity for a particular period
D. Financial position as on a particular date
210. Which of the following accounts appear(s) in the Balance Sheet of a business?
i. Stock at the end of the financial year
ii. Stock at the beginning of the financial year
iv. Prepaid Rent
v. Interest received but not yet earned
A. Only (i) above
B. Only (iii) above
C. Both (i)and (iii) above
D. (i), (iii), (iv) and (v) above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.