851. The plans which deal with fairly small set of activities are called:
A. Strategic plan
B. Tactical plan
C. Operational plan
D. Personal plan
852. Which of the following can be defined as the art and science of formulating, implementing and evaluating cross-functional decisions that enable an organization to achieve its objectives?
A. Strategy formulation
B. Strategy evaluation
C. Strategy implementation
D. Strategic management
853. Which of the following is NOT one of the situational factors thought to influence the relationship between leader behavior and subordinate motivation to perform in the path-goal theory?
A. Preferences of the leader
B. Subordinate locus of control
C. Characteristics of the work group
D. Task structure
854. Social obligation is the obligation of a business to meet its:
A. Social and technological responsibilities
B. Economic and social responsibilities
C. Technological and economic responsibilities
D. Economic and legal responsibilities
855. All of the following are the examples of the actions that can be taken in strategy implementation stage EXCEPT:
A. Changing organization’s pricing strategy
B. Developing new employee benefits
C. Transferring managers among divisions
D. Taking corrective action when needed
856. The method by which strategies are operational zed or executed within the organization is called:
A. Strategy implementation
B. Strategy evaluation
C. Strategy formulation
D. Strategy imitation
857. Which of the following is associated with the classical view of social responsibility?
A. Economist Robert Reich
B. Concern for social welfare
C. Stockholder financial return
D. Voluntary activities
858. Forecasting techniques fall into which of the following two categories?
A. Fixed asset and human capital
B. Predictive and confirmatory
C. Quantitative and qualitative
D. Empirical and conceptual
859. Which of the following theory is currently the most widely accepted when describing employee motivation?
860. A leader, such as Bill Gates of Microsoft, who can inspire followers above their own self-interests and can have a profound effect on their performance, are known as which of the following?
A. Transactional leaders
B. Directive leaders
C. Informational leaders
D. Transformational leaders