111. If the asset turnover and profit margin of a company are 1.85 and 0.35 respectively, the return on investment is.
112. A company is currently operating at 80% capacity level. The production under normal capacity level is 1,50,000 units. The variable cost per unit is ` 14 and the total fixed costs are ` 8,00,000. If the company wants to earn a profit of ` 4,00,000, then the price of the product per unit should be
113. Consider the following data pertaining to the production of a company for a particular month :
Opening stock of raw material 11,570
Closing stock of raw material 10,380
Purchase of raw material during the month 1,28,450
Total manufacturing cost charged to product 3,39,165
Factory overheads are applied at the rate of 45% of direct labor cost.
The amount of factory overheads applied to production is
114. If the minimum stock level and average stock level of raw material are 4,000 and 9,000 units respectively, find out its reorder quantity.
A. 8,000 units
B. 11,000 units
C. 10,000 units
D. 9,000 units
115. A worker has a time rate of 15/hr. He makes 720 units of component (standard time : 5 minutes/ unit) in a week of 48 hours. His total wages including Rowan bonus for the week is
116. One of the most important tools in cost planning is__________?
A. Direct cost
B. Cost Sheet
D. Marginal Costing.
117. A Ltd. Has sales of 2,200, total fixed cost of 570, variable cost of 1,540, raw material consumed of ` 1,100, number of units sold 22,000. What shall be the BEP 9 in units) if raw material price is reduced by 2%?
118. Find the cost of goods sold if goods are sold for 2,000 at 25% profit on cost?
119. The process of paying off debt over time in regular installment of interest & principal sufficient to repay the loan in fully by its maturity date.
B. Loan Payment
120. IFRS 9 explains about?
B. Accounts Payable
C. Accounts Receivable
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.