891. The processes occuring in open system which permit the transfer of mass to and from the system, are known as
A. flow processes
B. non-flow processes
C. adiabatic processes
D. none of these
892. Which of the following has the minimum atomic mass?
893. Workdone in a free expansion process is
894. The pressure exerted by an ideal gas is __________ of the kinetic energy of all the molecules contained in a unit volume of gas.
895. The compression ratio for petrol engines is
A. 3 to 6
B. 5 to 8
C. 15 to 20
D. 20 to 30
896. In an impulse turbine, the jet of water impinges on the bucket with a low velocity and after flowing over the vanes, leaves with a high velocity.
897. The maximum efficiency of jet propulsion of a ship with inlet orifices at right angles to the direction of motion of ship, is
898. The ratio of quantity of liquid discharged per second from the pump to the quantity of liquid passing per second through the impeller is known as
A. manometric efficiency
B. mechanical efficiency
C. overall efficiency
D. volumetric efficiency
899. The efficiency of Diesel cycle approaches to Otto cycle efficiency when
A. cut-off is increased
B. cut-off is decreased
C. cut-off is zero
D. cut-off is constant
900. The entropy __________ in an irreversible cyclic process.
A. remains constant
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.