401. The firing order in a six stroke I.C. engine is_________________?
402. The efficiency of I.C. engines normally is of the order of_________________?
403. Sulphur content in diesel oil should not be more than_________________?
404. Pick up the false statement ?
A. Thermal efficiency of diesel engine i about 34%
B. Theoretically correct mixture of air am petrol is approximately 15 : 1
C. High speed compression engines operate on dual combustion cycle
D. Diesel engines are compression ignition engines
E. S.I. engines are quality-governed engines
405. Which of the following statements is correct ?
A. All the irreversible engines have same efficiency
B. All the reversible engines have same efficiency
C. Both Rankine and Caront cycles have same efficiency between same temperature limits
D. All reversible engines working between same temperature limits have same-efficiency
E. Between same temperature limits, both petrol and diesel engines have same efficiency
406. Pick up the correct statement from the following?
A. critical path method is an improvement upon bar chart method
B. critical path method provides a realistic approach to the daily problems
C. critical path method avoids delays which are very common in bar chart
D. critical path method was invented by Morgan R. Walker of Dupot and James E. Kelley of Remington U.S.A in 1957
E. all of the above
407. Pick up the correct statement from the following?
A. the float may be positive, zero or negative
B. if the float is positive and the activity is delayed by a period equal to its total float, the completion of project in not delayed
C. if the float of an activity is negative, delay in its performance is bound to delay the completion of project
D. if the float of an activity is zero, the activity is critical and any delay in its performance will delay the whole project
E. all of the above
408. Pick up the incorrect statement from the following?
A. an activity of the project is denoted by an arrow on the net work
B. the tail of the arrow indicates the start of the activity
C. the head of the arrow indicates the end of,the activity!
D. the arrows are drawn (to scale from) left to right
E. each activity consumes a given time
409. Pick up the correct statement from the following?
A. programmer evaluation and review technique is event oriented
B. programmer evaluation and review technique is not event oriented
C. critical path method is event oriented
D. critical.path method is not activity oriented
E. none of the above
410. Pick up the wrong statement about supercharging __________________?
A. supercharging reduces knocking in diesel engines
B. there can be limited supercharging in petrol engines because of detonation
C. supercharging at high altitudes is essential
D. supercharging results in fuel economy
E. supercharging is essential in aircraft engines
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.