591. The M.I. of hollow circular section about a central axis perpendicular to section as compared to its M.I. about horizontal axis is__________________?
D. four times
E. one fourth
592. The C.G. of a plane lamina will not be at its geometrical centre in the case of a__________________?
A. right angled triangle
B. equilateral triangle
593. An ideal flow of any fluid must fulfil the following:
A. Newton’s law of viscosity
B. Newton’s law of motion
C. Boundary layer theory
D. Pascals law
E. Continuity equation
594. A sample of metal weighs 219 gms in air, 180 gms in water, 120 gms in an unknown fluid. Then which is correct statement about density of metal_________________?
A. density of metal can’t be determined
B. metal is twice as dense as water
C. metal will float in water
D. metal is twice as dense as unknown fluid
E. none of the above
595. Which of the following is not the unit of energy_________________?
A. kg m
D. watt hours
E. kg m x (m/sec)2
596. The C.G. of a solid hemisphere lies on the central radius 3r________________?
A. at distance — from the plane base 3r
B. at distance — from the plane base 3r
C. at distance — from the plane base 3r
D. at distance — from the plane base or
E. at distance — from the plane base
597. Which of the following is the locus of a point that moves in such a manner that its distance from a fixed point is equal to its distance from a fixed line multiplied by a constant greater than one___________________?
E. none of the above
598. A body moves, from rest with a constant acceleration of 5 m per sec. The distance covered in 5 sec is most nearly_________________?
A. 38 m
B. 62.5 m
C. 96 m
D. 124 m
E. 240 m
599. A perfect gas
A. Has zero viscosity
B. Has constant viscosity
C. Satisfies the relation PV = mRT
D. Is incompressible
E. None of the above
600. Frictional force encountered after commencement of motion is called ___________________?
A. post friction
B. limiting friction
C. kinematic friction
D. frictional resistance
E. dynamic friction
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.