331. In a _____________ , both cutting and non-cutting operations are performed at one station of the press in every stroke of the ram?
A. progressive die
B. simple die
C. compound die
D. combination die
332. A neutral flame is obtained by supplying___________________?
A. more volume of acetylene and less volume of oxygen
B. equal volumes of oxygen and acetylene
C. more volume of oxygen and less volume of acetylene
D. none of the above
333. The cold working of metals is carried out_________________?
A. below the recrystallisation temperature
B. at the recrystallisation temperature
C. at any temperature
D. above the recrystallisation temperature
334. Lancing is the operation of _________________?
A. cutting a sheet of metal through part of its length and then bending the cut portion
B. removal of metal to the desired shape from the edge of a plate
C. cutting a sheet of metal in a straight line along the length
D. bending a sheet of metal along a curved axis
335. In spot welding, the spacing between two spot weld should not be less than _______________?
336. The shrinkage allowance for cast iron pattern is________________?
A. 15 mm/m
B. 20 mm/m
C. 26 mm/m
D. 10 mm/m
337. Tandem drawing of wires and tubes is necessary because_________________?
A. accuracy in dimensions is not possible otherwise
B. surface finish improves after every drawing stage
C. it is not possible to reduce at one stage
D. annealing is needed between stages
338. The operation of straightening a curved sheet metal, is known as____________________?
339. For starting an axial flow pump, its delivery valve should be____________________?
C. depends on starting condition and flow desired
D. could be either open or closed
E. partly open and partly closed
340. Centrifugal pump is started with its delivery valve __________________?
A. kept fully closed
B. kept fully open
C. irrespective of any position
D. kept 50% open
E. none of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.