Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
61. All embrasure spaces are reflection of the______________?
A. Form of the teeth involved
B. Size of the teeth involved
C. Eruption sequence involved
D. None of the above
62. The biting forces at molar region during mastication is_______________?
A. 20 to 55 pounds
B. 30 to 75 pounds
C. 50 to 75 pounds
D. 90 to 200 pounds
63. The faciolingual angulation of the upper central incisor is approximately___________________?
64. All are true about calciotraumatic line, except______________?
A. Due to caries
B. Due to death of odontoblastic layer
C. It remains after caries is removed
D. Because of odontoblastic migration from cell rich zone
65. Posterior embrasures are generally larger on the lingual than on the facial, with the contact area within the facial moiety, except between maxillary_______________?
B. 1st and 2ndmolar
C. 1st premolar and cane
D. First molar and 2nd premolar
66. The distance from the CEJ to the alveolar crest normally is____________?
A. 1 – 1.5 mm
B. 2 mm
C. 2 – 2.3 mm
D. 3 mm
67. Which teeth show less curvature on the crown above the cervical line than any other teeth_____________?
A. Maxillary anterior
B. Mandibular canine
C. Mandibular anterior
D. Maxillary canine
68. Which anterior teeth have both mesial and distal contact areas of at the incisal third____________?
A. Mandibular centrals
B. Mandibular laterals
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
69. The contact area on the distal side of a maxillary first premolar is located _____________?
A. Middle of the middle third with buccal embrasure wider than lingual
B. Middle of the middle third with lingual embrasure wider than buccal
C. Litter cervical to the junction of occlusal and middle third of the crown with wide occlusal embrasure
D. Cervical third with buccal embrasure wider than lingual embrasure
70. Generally , contact areas between posterior teeth are located in which directions from the centr of the proximal surface ____________?
A. Facially and occlusally
B. Facially and gingivally
C. Lingually and gingivally
D. Lingually and occlusally
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.