Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
161. No. of cusps in mandibular 1st molar_____________?
162. Longest tooth of the maxillary arch is_____________?
A. Permanent incisor
B. First premolar
C. Permanent canine
D. Decidous incisor
163. The largest permanent tooth in the mouth usually is_____________?
A. Maxillary canine
B. Mandibular canine
C. Mandibular first molar
D. Maxillary first molar
164. Difference between mandibular and maxillary premolars is that in the mandibular premolars ?
A. The buccal and lingual cusps are more prominent
B. The lingual cusp is sharper and longer
C. The lingual surface rounded and less developed
D. The buccal surface is rounded and less developed
165. Mesiolingual grooves may be found on which of the following permanent teeth ______________?
A. Mandibular second molars
B. Mandibular first premolars
C. Maxillary first molars
D. Maxillary canines
166. Which of the following features of a permanent maxillary lateral incisor aids in distinguishing it from a mandibular lateral incisor ?
A. Flattened root
B. More pronounced lingual fossa
C. Thinner incisal ridge
D. Sharper proximal incisal angles
167. The total number of cingula in each dentition is_______________?
168. A maxillary right canine may be distinguished from a maxillary left canine because ____________?
A. The root curves to mesial in the apical 1/3rd
B. The distal half of canine shows more convexity than the mesical half
C. Facially the cusp tip is placed distal to Bisecting line
D. Lingually the cervical line slopes mesially
169. Number of roots in maxillary 2nd molar is_______________?
170. The permanent anterior tooth, which is most 20. Commonly atypical , is_____________?
A. Maxillary central incisor
B. Maxillary lateral incisor
C. Mandibular central incisor
D. Mandibular 1st premolar
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.