261. Before eruption the position of permanent mandibular incisor buds relative to primary incisors is_____________?
A. Superior and facial
B. Inferior and facial
C. Superior and lingual
D. Inferior and lingual
262. The root completion of permanent teeth is achieved after __________ yearso eruption?
263. Growth of all permanent teeth except last molars is completed by___________?
A. 6 years
B. 8 years
C. 12 years
D. 17 years
264. Which of the following gives the best description of erupted permanent teeth typically seen in a 9- years old______________?
A. Only molars
B. All teeth except third molars
C. 1,2,4,5,6,7 in all quadrants
D. 1,2,6 in all quadrants
265. Pulp chambers and roots canals in decidous teeth______________?
A. Wide and deep
B. Shallow and narrow
C. Wide and narrow
D. Shallow and wide
266. The direction of enamel rods in decidous teeth is_____________?
A. Same as permanent teeth
B. Inclined in an apical direction in the cervical third of crown
C. Inclined in an occlusal direction in the cervical third of crown
D. None of the above
267. With respect to their permanent successors the sum of the mesidodistal diameters of the first and second decidous molar is generally ____________?
C. The same
D. Not related
268. Which statement is correct about decidous dentition?
A. Calcification of maxillary primary first premolar is completed at birth
B. Mandibular first molar erupts at one and half years of age
C. The crowns of primary dentition are more yellowish than permanent
D. The primary dentition is initiated at 10th month in uterus
269. In the majority of situations, that first decidous tooth to erupt is the____________?
A. Mandibular central incisor
B. Mandibular first molar
C. Maxillary central incisor
D. Maxillary second molar
270. Which of the following decidous molars bears the greatest resemblance to a premolar _____________?
A. Maxillary first
B. Maxillary second
C. Mandibular first
D. Mandibular second
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.