Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
51. Which anterior teeth have both mesial and distal contact areas of at the incisal third____________?
A. Mandibular centrals
B. Mandibular laterals
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
52. The contact area on the distal side of a maxillary first premolar is located _____________?
A. Middle of the middle third with buccal embrasure wider than lingual
B. Middle of the middle third with lingual embrasure wider than buccal
C. Litter cervical to the junction of occlusal and middle third of the crown with wide occlusal embrasure
D. Cervical third with buccal embrasure wider than lingual embrasure
53. Generally , contact areas between posterior teeth are located in which directions from the centr of the proximal surface ____________?
A. Facially and occlusally
B. Facially and gingivally
C. Lingually and gingivally
D. Lingually and occlusally
54. An imaginary occlusal curve that contacts the buccal and lingual cusp tips of mandibular buccal teeth is called the _____________?
A. Catenary curve
B. Curve of spee
C. Monson curve
D. Wilson curve
55. The widest incisal embrasure is normally found between which of the following permanent maxillary teeth _____________?
A. Central incisors
B. Central and lateral incisors
C. Lateral incisor and canine
D. First and 2nd premolar
56. Divergence from contact area in proximal surfaces causes embrasures____________?
D. Facially, lingually , cervically & occlusally
57. The largest embrasure in posterior teeth is the__________?
58. The tooth that is commonly seen in an abnormal relation and contact with its adjacent teeth of the same arch is ________________?
A. Mandibular first premolar
B. Mandibular lateral incisor
C. Maxillary central incisor
D. Maxillary lateral incisor
59. Largest embrasure lies between______________?
A. Maxillary central incisors
B. Maxillary central and lateral incisor
C. Maxillary canine and first premolar
D. Maxillary lateral incisor and canine
60. The embrasure areas in the following areas are contentious______________?
A. Labial and lingual
B. Lingual and Occlusal
C. Incisal and Occlusal
D. Labial and Occlusal
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.