Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
171. In which of the following a nonfunctional cusp is present________________?
A. Maxillary 1st molar
B. Maxillary 2ndmolar
C. Mandibular 1st molar
D. Mandibular 2nd molar
172. The premolar with the occlusal groove pattern that may simulate the letter “Y” is________________?
A. Maxillary first
B. Maxillary second
C. Mandibular second
D. Mandibular first
173. In the triangle formed by the projection of the orifices of the canals of a maxillary molar, the_________________?
A. Line connecting mesial with distal is longest
B. Line connecting mesial with lingual is longest
C. Line connecting distal with lingual is longest
D. Angle at the mesio facial canal is obtuse
174. Which bifurcation is closet to the cervical line (or) which surface has short root trunk length in a maxillary permanent first molar ?
D. None of the above
175. Which cusp is poorly developed in a permanent maxillary second molar_____________?
176. Tritubercular cusps are_______________?
D. All of the above
177. The occlusal surface shape of a 3 cusped mandibular second premolar_________________?
178. Mesial slope of buccal cusp is longer than distal slope in_________________?
A. Maxillary 2nd premolar
B. Maxillary 1st premolar
C. Mandibular canine
D. Maxillary canine
179. Mandibular second premolar 3- cusp type id developed from_______________?
180. Rounded protuberances on the incisal edges of newly erupted permanent incisors are____________?
C. Enamel pits
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.