Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
131. The lingual cusp of lower first premolar is compared to the development of____________?
A. Cusp of carabelli
B. Distolingual cusp of molars
C. Lingual cusp of second premolar
D. Cingulam of canine
132. The maxillary molar crown of an early fossil primate featured a trigone made of three main cusps, these cusps were_____________?
A. Distrobuccal, distolingual and Mesiolingual
B. Distolingual, Mesiobuccal, and Linguo buccal
C. Mesiobuccal, Distobuccal and Mesiolingual
D. Mesiolingual, Mesiobuccal and distolingual
133. Which line angle area is most acute when a permanent maxillary second molar is viewed occlusally ?
134. What is the functional form of anterior teeth from the mesial or the distal aspect ?
D. Wedge- shaped
135. The shape of the occlusal surface of the permanent maxillary first molar is___________?
136. The number of line angles a permanent maxillary central incisor is_____________?
137. Dentin islands are frequently found in the root canals of which of the following permanent teeth ?
A. Maxillary lateral incisor & mandibular canine
B. Maxillary 2nd premolar & maxillary 1st molar
C. Maxillary 2nd premolar & mandibular canine
D. Maxillary 1st molar & mandibular 2nd premolar
138. Ratio of mesiodistal width to height of crown of maxillary canine is______________?
139. An 8 – yr old child comes to your clinic with large front teeth having jagged margins, what is the treatment plan for this patient ?
A. Smoothen the jagged margins and apply fluoride varnish
B. Build up other teeth to large size
C. Extraction of big teeth
D. Assure him and send him back
140. Crown formation of all permanent teeth except third molars is completed between_____________?
A. Birth to 8 years
B. Birth to 12 years
C. Birth to 6 years
D. 6 years to 12 years
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.