Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
201. Which of the portions of the intra articular disc is the thinnest ?
202. Temporo – mandibular ligament is attached to _____________?
A. Lateral aspect of TMJ
B. Posterior aspect of TMJ
C. Mandibular condyle
D. Coronioid process
203. Which is the predominant factor in the formation of the alveolar process_____________?
A. Eruption of teeth
B. Normal process of growth
C. Lengthening of the condyle
D. Overall growth of the bodies of the maxilla and the mandible
204. Lateral movement of condyle is caused by_____________?
A. Contralateral lateral pterygoid muscle
B. Both lateral and medial pterygoid muscle
C. Epsilateral lateal pterygoid muscle
D. Bilateral contraction of lateral pterygoid muscle
205. Depression of mandible is achieved by_______________?
B. Lateral pterygoid
D. All of the above
206. On opening the mouth , if the jaw deviates to the right side, it indicates the paralysis of__________?
A. Right lateral pterygoid
B. Left lateral pterygoid
C. Right medial pterygoid
D. Left medial pterygoid
207. Which of the following is not a structural element of the temporomandibular joint ?
A. Sigmoid notch
B. Articular disc
C. Capsular ligament
D. Joint cavities
208. The zygomatic bone does not articulate with________________?
A. Frontal bone
B. Maxillary bone
C. Nasal bone
D. Temporal bone
209. Articular disc of TMJ is__________?
A. Thickest posteriorly
B. Narrow in the centre
C. Strengthened by lateral pterygoid
D. All of the above
210. Which of the following movement (s) is / are involved in the opening of the mouth?
A. Only hinge ( rotation )
B. Only translation
C. Hinge followed by translation
D. Translation followed by hinge
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.