Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
31. The correct dentition in a 9- years old child is_____________?
A. 12 CDE6
32. Cusp of carbaelli can be considered a normal finding on____________?
A. Decidous mandibular 1st molar
B. Decidous maxillary 1st molar
C. Decidous maxillary 2nd molar
D. Decidous mandibular 2nd molar
33. How many pulpal horns are there in the mandibular second primary molar ?
34. Which statement is correct about deciduous dentition?
A. Calcification of maxillary primary first premolar is completed at birth
B. Mandibular first molar erupts at one and half years of age
C. The crowns of primary dentition are more yellowish than permanent
D. The primary dentition is initiated at 10thmonth in uterus
35. Cervical bulge. True is____________?
A. Enamel rods at cervical region directed occlusally
B. Results in constriction at cervical region
C. Is characteristic of decidous teeth
D. All of the above
36. In the majority of situations, that first deciduous tooth to erupt is the____________?
A. Mandibular central incisor
B. Mandibular first molar
C. Maxillary central incisor
D. Maxillary second molar
37. The crowns and roots of primary molar at their cervical portions are more____________?
A. Slender mesiodistally
B. Slender anteroposteriorly
C. Bulkier mesiodistally
D. Buliker anteroposteriorly
38. The pulp of first primary molar contains________________?
A. Four pulp horn and three root canal
B. Three pulp horn and three root canal
C. Two pulp horn and two root canal
D. Two pulp horn and three root canal
39. What is the thickness of the layer of primsless enamel found in primary teeth_____________?
A. 25 μm
40. The direction of enamel rods in deciduous teeth is_____________?
A. Same as permanent teeth
B. Inclined in an apical direction in the cervical third of crown
C. Inclined in an occlusal direction in the cervical third of crown
D. None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.