Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
181. The eruption age of maxillary permanent lateral incisor is________________?
A. 8-9 years
B. 6-7 years
C. 10-11 years
D. 8-9 months
182. Maxillary first molar has how many roots ?
A. 1 facial and 2 lingual
B. 1 lingual and 2 facial
C. 1 mesial and 2 buccal
D. 1 mesial and 1 distal
183. Average of length of maxillary cuspid is______________?
A. 26 mm
B. 33 mm
C. 21 mm
D. 18 mm
184. Which of the following permanent teeth is usually bilaterally symmetric when viewed labially and incissaly ______________?
A. Mandibular lateral incisor
B. Mandibular canine
C. Mandibular central incisor
D. Maxillary central incisor
185. The root trunk of permanent mandibular first molar buccally is______________?
A. Equal is length to the mesial bifurcation of the maxillary first molar
B. Equal is length to the buccal bifurcation of the maxillary first molar
C. equal in length to the crown
D. None of the above
186. The maxillary tooth exhibiting the greatest variation in root alignment is______________?
A. Central incisor
B. First premolar
C. Third molar
D. Second molar
187. Which of the following is true of permanent first molar’s occlusal surface_____________?
A. Maxillary molar has 2 major fossa, 2 minor fossa, 4 triangular ridges,1 oblique ridge and 5 grooves
B. Mandibular molar has 1 major fossa, 2 minor fossa, 5 triangular ridges and 4 grooves
C. Rhomboidal shape in maxillary molars and hexagonal shape in Mandibular molars
D. All of the above
188. Which of the following is true for permanent teeth________________?
A. Maxillary roots are inclined distally where as Mandibular roots are inclined mesially
B. Maxillary molars are buccally inclined and Mandibular molars are inclined lingually
C. Buccal cusps of lower and lingual cusps of upper are the functional cusp
D. All of the above
189. Permanent mandibular first molar is developed from ______ lobes?
190. The two major fossa of permanent maxillary first molar________________?
A. Central fossa and mesial fossa
B. Central and distal fossa
C. Mesial and distal tringular fossa
D. Distal fossa and distal tringaular fossa
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.