Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
21. Once the enamel formation is complete, the tooth will erupt after approximately______________?
A. One year
B. Two years
C. Three years
D. Four years
22. Calcification of all teeth except last molars are completed by____________?
A. 2 years
B. 4 years
C. 6 years
D. 8 years
23. The time taken for primary tooth root completion after eruption_____________?
A. 3 years
B. 1 years
C. 2 years
D. 1 month
24. Calcification of third molar begins at__________________?
A. 8 months
B. 18 months
C. 8 years
D. 16 years
25. Kalu, a 6- years – old child, received tetracycline. Noticeable discoloration will be seen in______________?
A. Premolars, incisors and 1st molars
B. Canine and 2nd molars
C. Canines, premolars and2ndmolars
D. Incisors and 1st molars
26. The primary lateral incisors begin to calcify about the_____________?
A. 4th month of life
B. 4th month in utero
C. 41/2 month in utero
D. 5th month in utero
27. The primary teeth that present the most outstanding morpholgic deviations from permanent teeth are______________?
A. Central incisors
B. Mandibular first molar
C. Mandibular second molar
28. Which of the following has the maximum faciolingual diameter of the crown__________?
A. Decidous maxillary 2nd molar
B. Decidous maxillary 1st molar
C. Decidous mandibular 2nd molar
D. Decidous mandibular 1st molar
29. Primary dentition period is______________?
A. From birth to 11 years
B. From 6 months to 11 years
C. From 6 months to 6 years
D. From 6 years to 11 years
30. Which of the following deciduous molars bears the greatest resemblance to a premolar _____________?
A. Maxillary first
B. Maxillary second
C. Mandibular first
D. Mandibular second
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.