Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
191. Thinnest labial plate is found in the region of____________?
A. Upper central incisors
B. Lower central incisors
C. Upper canines
D. Lower canines
192. Position and movement of articular disc of TMJ is controlled by fibers of_____________?
A. Lower head of lateral pterygoid muscle
B. Sphenomandibular ligament
C. Superficial head of medial pterygoid muscle
D. Upper head of lateral pterygoid muscle
193. Which of the following muscles moves the condyle and articular disc anterior and downwards on glenoid fossa______________?
A. Lateral pterygoid
B. Medial pterygoid
C. Temporalies- anterior fibers
D. Temporalis – posterior fibers
194. Basically TMJ is a_____________?
A. Ball and socket joint
B. Hinge and axis joint
C. Synovial joint
D. Diartmodal joint
195. In maxillary 1st permanent molar, the 2 obtuse angles are________________?
A. Mesiolingual and mesiofacial
B. Mesiofacial and distolingual
C. Distofacial and mesiolingual
D. Distofacial and mesiofacial
196. In the mandibular arch, in which tooth maximum lingual inclination is present_______________?
A. 1st premolar
B. 3rd molar
C. Lateral incisors
197. Following eruption , the root of the maxillary central incisor completes development at what approximate age ?
A. 7 years
B. 8 years
C. 9 years
D. 10 years
198. The maxillary lateral incisor is smaller than the maxillary central incisor on all aspects EXCEPT which one of the following______________?
A. Crown length
B. Mesiodistal crown width
C. Faciolingual crown width
D. Root length
199. Which teeth the proximal aspect shows rhomboidal appearance________________?
A. Maxillary posteriors
B. Mandibular posteriors
C. Maxillary anteriors
D. Mandibular anteriors
200. Steepest cusp is seen in_______________?
A. Maxillary 1st premolar
B. Maxillary 1st molar
C. Mandibular 2nd molar
D. Mandibular 1st molar
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.