Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
231. Desmodont is another name for_____________?
A. The tooth with one wall pocket
B. Tooth with three walled pocket
C. periodontal ligament
232. Maxillary facial and mandibular lingual cusps require sufficient occclusal length and horizontal overlap for_____________?
B. Centric stability
C. Chewing efficiency
D. Soft tissue protection
233. Distobuccal cusp of 27 falls into ______________?
A. Embrasure of 37 & 38
B. Embrasure of 36 & 37
C. Mesial pit of 37
D. Immediately incisal to cingulam
234. If a permanent first molar is lost, the permanent second molar drifts to the______________?
A. Buccal side
B. Distal side
C. Mesial side
D. Lingual side
235. In an ideal occlustion buccal cusps of maxillary teeth, occlude with______________?
A. Fossa and rdges
B. Grooves and embrasures
C. Lingual cusps of mandibular teeth
D. Occlusal pits and fissures of mandibular teeth
236. Normal dentition in centric occlusion, opposing contact may be expected at_____________?
A. Buccals slopes of buccal cusps of maxillary posterior teeth
B. Buccal slopes of lingual cusps of maxillary posterior teeth
C. Lingual slopes of lingual cusps of mandibular posterior teeth
D. All slopes of lingual cusps of mandibular posterior teeth
237. Over jet is defined as______________?
A. Horizontal overlap
B. Vertical overlap
C. Transverse plane discrepancy
D. All the above
238. Group function occlusion is common in_____________?
A. 10 – 14 years
B. 15 -25 years
C. Above 30 years
D. Edentulous patients
239. IN occlusion, the teeth have______________?
A. Cusp – to – cusp contact
B. Edge- to – edge contact
C. Marginal contact
D. Surface – to- surface contact
240. Facial occlusal line in the maxillary arch is formed by_______________?
A. Stamp cusps
B. Centric holding cusps
C. Supporting cusps
D. Non- supporting cusps
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.