Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
71. An imaginary occlusal curve that contacts the buccal and lingual cusp tips of mandibular buccal teeth is called the _____________?
A. Catenary curve
B. Curve of spee
C. Monson curve
D. Wilson curve
72. The widest incisal embrasure is normally found between which of the following permanent maxillary teeth _____________?
A. Central incisors
B. Central and lateral incisors
C. Lateral incisor and canine
D. First and 2nd premolar
73. Divergence from contact area in proximal surfaces causes embrasures____________?
D. Facially, lingually , cervically & occlusally
74. The largest embrasure in posterior teeth is the__________?
75. The tooth that is commonly seen in an abnormal relation and contact with its adjacent teeth of the same arch is ________________?
A. Mandibular first premolar
B. Mandibular lateral incisor
C. Maxillary central incisor
D. Maxillary lateral incisor
76. Largest embrasure lies between______________?
A. Maxillary central incisors
B. Maxillary central and lateral incisor
C. Maxillary canine and first premolar
D. Maxillary lateral incisor and canine
77. The embrasure areas in the following areas are contentious______________?
A. Labial and lingual
B. Lingual and Occlusal
C. Incisal and Occlusal
D. Labial and Occlusal
78. All embrasure spaces are reflection of the______________?
A. Form of the teeth involved
B. Size of the teeth involved
C. Eruption sequence involved
D. None of the above
79. The biting forces at molar region during mastication is_______________?
A. 20 to 55 pounds
B. 30 to 75 pounds
C. 50 to 75 pounds
D. 90 to 200 pounds
80. The faciolingual angulation of the upper central incisor is approximately___________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.