251. Which of the following is true about calcification of teeth ?
A. Calcification of primary teeth is almost complete at time of birth
B. Calcification of all primary teeth and few permanent teeth complete at birth
C. Calcification of all permanent teeth complete at birth
D. Calcification of primary teeth starts around birth
252. The process of exfolitation of primary teeth is between_____________?
A. Seventh and eight years
B. Seventh and ninth years
C. Seventh and tenth years
D. Seventh and Twelfth years
253. The teeth that are retained for the longest period of time are__________________?
A. Maxillary incisors
B. Maxillary canines
C. Mandibular incisors
D. Mandibular canines
E. B & D
254. In how many years, the central incisors erupt as permanent teeth ______________?
A. 8-9 years
B. 10-12 years
C. 6-7 years
D. 17-25 years
255. Beginning of eruption of permanent tooth starts_____________?
A. After completion of root
B. When apical third root is still to be formed
C. When half of the root is still to be formed
D. when root formation starts
256. Root completion of the mandibular first molar takes place by the age_______________?
A. 7-8 years
B. 8-9 years
C. 9-10 years
D. 10 – 11 years
257. First evidence of calcification of maxillary permanent central incisors occurs at_____________?
A. 3-4 months
B. 10-12 months
C. 2-3 years
D. 3-4 years
258. Primary canine erupts______________?
A. After D
B. Before B
C. After B
D. After E
259. In the majority of situations, the first decidous tooth to erupt is the______________?
A. Mandibular central incisor
B. Mandibular first molar
C. Maxillary central incisor
D. Maxillary second molar
260. Which of these teeth are highly sturdy and usually the last ones to be lost ?
A. First molar
B. Central incisors
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.