Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
221. Curve passing through the buccal and lingual cusp tips of the mandibular buccal teeth is______________?
A. Wilson curve
B. Mansoon curve
C. Curve of spee
D. Caternary curve
222. In occlusion the teeth have_______________?
A. Cusp to cusp contact
B. Edge to edge contact
C. Marginal contact
D. Surface to surface contact
223. Maximum contact between occlusal surfaces, of maxillary and mandibular teeth occur during________________?
A. Centric occlusion
B. Rest position
C. Protrusive contacts
D. Laterotrusive contacts
224. The incisal edges and the incisal thirds of facial surfaces of mandibular incisors and canines generally oppose lingual surfaces of maxillary incisor and canines _____________?
A. Within the incisor thirds
B. At the junction of middle and cervical thirds
C. At the linguo cervical ridges
D. Immediately incisal to cingulam
225. The key to occlusion is_______________?
A. Maxillary permanent first molar
B. Maxillary permanent second molar
C. Maxillary primary first molar
D. Maxillary primary second molar
226. In the intercuspal position, the lingual cusp of maxillary 2nd premolar contacts the______________?
A. Distal fossa of mandibular 2ndpremolar
B. Mesial fossa of mandibular 1st molar
C. Distal marginal ridge of mandibular 2ndmolar
D. Distal marginal ridge of mandibular 1st premolar
227. In centric occlusion, the cusp tip of the maxillary canine is in alignment with which mandibular tooth_____________?
A. Facial embrasure of canine and premolar
B. incisal embrasure of canine and premolar
C. Distal ridge of the cusp of mandibular canine
D. Mesial ridge on the facial cusp of mandibular first premolar
228. When a molar has no opposing tooth, it can become_______________?
229. In normal occlusion , with which grooves / surface of the permanent mandibular first molar does the mesiobuccal cusp of the permanent maxillary first molar occlude______________?
A. Distobuccal groove
B. Mesial surface
C. Mesiobuccal surface
D. Transverse groove
230. The maxillary teeth which have single antagonist are__________?
A. Lateral incisors
B. Permanent canines
C. Permanent central incisors
D. Third molars
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.