Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
81. All are true about calciotraumatic line, except______________?
A. Due to caries
B. Due to death of odontoblastic layer
C. It remains after caries is removed
D. Because of odontoblastic migration from cell rich zone
82. Posterior embrasures are generally larger on the lingual than on the facial, with the contact area within the facial moiety, except between maxillary_______________?
B. 1st and 2ndmolar
C. 1st premolar and cane
D. First molar and 2nd premolar
83. The distance from the CEJ to the alveolar crest normally is____________?
A. 1 – 1.5 mm
B. 2 mm
C. 2 – 2.3 mm
D. 3 mm
84. Which teeth show less curvature on the crown above the cervical line than any other teeth_____________?
A. Maxillary anterior
B. Mandibular canine
C. Mandibular anterior
D. Maxillary canine
85. The interdental papilla is located in the______________?
A. Facial embrasure
B. Lingual embrasure
C. Cervical embrasure
D. Occlusal embrasure
86. Protective crests of contour on buccal and lingual surfaces are found______________?
A. In the middle third of the lingual
B. Nearest the occlusal third of the lingual
C. In the cervical third of the buccal
D. Both A and C
87. Buccal surface of posterior teeth are wider than lingual surface mesiodistally except in______________?
A. Maxillary first molar
B. Mandibular second premolar
C. Mandibular first molar
D. Maxillary second premolar
88. Which of the following are the unctions of contact areas______________?
A. Distribution of occlusal stresses
B. Protection of periodontium
C. Stabilization of dental arches
D. All of the above
89. Which four mandibular teeth are so aligned that when viewed from the occlusal, a straight line may be drawn bisecting the contact areas_____________?
90. Contact areas of anterior teeth which are placed in center of middle third ____________?
A. Mesial contacts of maxillary lateral and canine
B. Distal contacts of maxillary centrals and laterals
C. Distal contacts of maxillary laterals and canine
D. Mesial contacts of maxillary first and second premolar
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.