Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
11. The most common sequence of eruption of the permanent maxillary teeth in children is_______________?
12. The deciduous canine emerges______________?
A. Before lateral incisor
B. Before first molar
C. After first molar
D. After second molar
13. Calcification of roots of deciduous teeth is completed by_____________?
A. 2 years
B. 4 years
C. 6 years
D. 8 years
14. The eruption are of maxillary permanent lateral incisor is_____________?
A. 8-9 years
B. 6-7 years
C. 10-11 years
D. 8-9 months
15. In anxious parent calls you that her 5- month -old child has still no teeth in his mouth then you should_____________?
A. Call and do radio graphic survey
B. Tell her that it is normal at this age
C. Child has retarded growth
D. Systemic problem
16. What is the amount of time required by erupting premolar to move through 1 mm of bone as measured on a bite – wing radiograph ?
A. 3-4 months
B. 4-5 months
C. 5-6 months
D. 6-7 months
17. Eruption date of deciduous maxillary 2nd molar is ______________?
B. 18 months
C. 24 months
D. 28 months
18. Number of teeth seen on X- ray at birth_______________?
19. Which of the following is dental formula of a 9 years old child_____________?
A. 6 EDC21/ 6EDC21
B. 6EDCBA/ 6EDC21
D. 76EDC21/ 7EDC21
20. First evidence of initiation of primary dentition is usually around_____________?
A. 4 months in utere
C. 4 months after birth
D. One year after birth
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.