Academic tasks provide 2000+ basic and advanced level of Oral Anatomy MCQs with answers and detailed explanations. In this section, we focus on all areas of MCQs on Oral Anatomy subject and cover all important topics of Anatomy of the mouth and teeth like Basic Oral Anatomy, Calcification and Eruption of Teeth, Decidous dentition, Occlusion, Permanent Dentition, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Physiologic Form of Tooth and Periodontium, Osseous Structures and TMJ – and much more. All these topics are chosen from trusted and best reference books on Oral Anatomy. These dental anatomy MCQs are also helpful for the preparation of interviews, entrance examinations, other competitive examinations, and certifications for all Experienced, Freshers, and Students. Also, check MCQs on Medical here.
41. With respect to their permanent successors the sum of the mesidodistal diameters of the first and second deciduous molar is generally ____________?
C. The same
D. Not related
42. Pulp chambers and roots canals in deciduous teeth______________?
A. Wide and deep
B. Shallow and narrow
C. Wide and narrow
D. Shallow and wide
43. When viewed occlusally, a primary mandibular second molar closely resembles which of the following mandibular teeth ?
A. Permanent second molar
B. Permanent first molar
C. Second premolar
D. Primary first molar
44. Roots of primary and secondary teeth are different in that the primary roots are more divergent and flaring. The other difference _____________?
A. Primary roots show less a accessory and lateral canals
B. Primary roots resorb more easily
C. Primary roots are shorter
D. None of the above
45. How many roots does a primary maxillary first molar have ___________?
46. How many cusps does the crown of the maxillary first primary molar have ?
47. The largest mesiodistal diameter in primary dentition is____________?
A. Mandibular 1st molar
B. Mandibular2nd molar
C. Maxillary 2nd molar
D. None of the above
48. During the development of a tooth, sound coalescence of the lobes results in_____________?
D. All of the above
49. Generally in majority of children, the sequence of eruption of permanent teeth in mandible is____________?
50. A radiograph of 4- years old child reveals no evidence of calcification of mandibular second pre molar. This indicates______________?
A. It is too early to make final predication
B. The teeth may develop later
C. Primary second molar extracted to allow mesial drifting of permanent first molar
D. The child may never develop premolars
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.