691. A project which have one series of cash inflows and results in one or more cash outflows is classified as
A. abnormal costs
B. normal cash flows
C. abnormal cash flow
D. normal costs
692. A range of probability distribution with 95.46% lies within
A. ( + 1σ and -1σ)
B. ( + 2σ and -2σ)
C. ( + 3σ and -3σ)
D.( + 4σ and -4σ)
693. A retirement plans funded for workers by corporations, administered and commercial banks are classified as
A. retirement funds
B. pension funds
C. future funds
D. workers funds
694. A right which controls and prevents transfer from current stockholders to other new stockholders is considered as
A. corporate charter
B. selling charter
D. purchase chart
695. Basic objective of Financial Management is ________________.
A.Maximization of profit.
BMaximization of share holder’s wealth
C.Ensuring Financial discipline in the firm.
696. Financial structure refers to ________________.
B.All the financial resources.
D.All of these.
697. The market value of the firm is the result of__________.
B.Working capital decisions.
C.Capital budgeting decisions.
D.Trade-off between risk and return.
698. Cost of capital is __________________.
A.Lesser than the cost of debt capital.
B.Equal to the last dividend paid to the equity shareholders.
C.Equal to the dividend expectations of equity shareholders for the coming year.
D.None of the above.
699. In Walter model formula D stands for _________________.
A.Dividend per share.
700. ___________ security is known as variable income security.
D.None of these.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.