731. ___________ on capital gain and current income may influence form of capital.
B.Rate of tax.
C.Capital market condition.
D.Cost of floating
732. The most important and common form of dividend is ________________.
733. ________ form of market efficiency states that current security prices fully reflect all information, both public and private.
734. Which form of market efficiency states that current prices fully reflect the historical sequence of prices?
735. ______________ form of market efficiency states that current prices fully reflect all publicly available information.
736. __________ is the employment of an asset is sources of fund for which the firm has to pay a fixed cost or fixed return.
737. _____________ is the minimum required rate of earnings or the cut off rate of capital expenditure.
A.Cost of capital.
D.None of the above.
738. _________________ is a long term planning for financing proposed capital outlay.
739. Whichof the following is the first step in capital budgeting process?
B.Screening the proposal.
C.Implementing proposal .
D. Identification of investment proposal.
740. Theterm _________________ refers to the period in which the project will generate the necessary cash flow to recoup the initial investment.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.