981. Federal government tax revenue collection includes:
A. Divisible taxes with provinces
B. Divisible taxes with district govt.
C. Non-tax revenue
D. All of the above
982. Which is true:
A. Federal govt. collects taxes and shares with provinces
B. Provincial govt. collects taxes and shares with federal govt.
C. Federal govt. collects taxes and shares with local govts.
D. Local govts. Collects, taxes and shares with federal govt.
983. The most important body to collect taxes in Pakistan is:
A. District govts.
B. State Bank
C. Ministry of finance
984. According to total amount collected the taxes fall in this order:
A. Custom, excise, sales
B. Sales, custom, excise
C. Custom, sales, excise
D. Excise, sales, custom
985. According to total amount collected the taxes fall in this order:
A. Custom, sales tax, income tax
B. Custom, income tax, sales tax
C. Income tax, custom, sales tax
D. Sales tax, custom, excise
986. Which is true about amount of taxes collected in Pakistan:
A. Direct taxes are more than indirect taxes
B. Indirect taxes are more than direct taxes
C. Provincial taxes are more than federal
D. Provincial govts. Share taxes with federal govt.
987. The budget estimate prepared by ministry of finance is finally approved by:
A. State Bank
D. National Assembly
988. Federal govt. budget estimate for 2010-11 is:
A. 2800 million
B. 2800 billion
C. 2800 trillion
D. Bigger than 2800 trillion
989. Government of Pakistan can increase its resources by:
A. Taxing people
B. Printing new notes
D. All the three
990. The non-Muslims pay Zakat:
A. At a higher rate than Muslims
B. At a lower rate than Muslims
C. At the same rate
D. Do not pay Zakat
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.