651. Who of the following make a broader use of accounting information?
652. Which of the following refers to the difference between the sale price and cost of inventory?
653. If you have Rs. 850 and you plan to save it for 4 years with an interest rate of 10%, what will be the future value of your savings?
654. Cash flow from assets involves which of the following component(s)?
A.Operating cash flow
C.Change in net working capital
655. Financial policy is evaluated by which of the following?
B.Total Assets Turnover
656. Product costs include which of the following?
657. Period costs include which of the following?
658. A major facet of financial management involves providing the financing necessary to support:
659. The Board of Directors sets company-wide policy and advices the CEO and other senior executies, who manage the company’s:
660. A company having a current ratio of 1 will have __________ net working capital.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.